Friday, August 20, 2021

BACK TO PHOTOGRAPHY AND TRAVEL

 Hi All,

It has been a long time since my trip to Yellowstone in January 2019. You know that travel was cut short for a year and a half due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. We stayed quiet with little activity here in San Diego.

A lady who I had coached in Youth Soccer way back insisted on doing our grocery shopping weekly for almost a year. It was a blessing but certainly added to our lack of getting out and about. We amused ourselves with lots of reading, taking two daily walks in the neighborhood, and for the last 6 months have taken on a corgi puppy. 

We are still learning her ways and she, ours. Much as there is frustration at times, she always brings a smile to our faces. We start formal training lessons next week. In the mean time I am trying to practice with some guidance from an online course.

As I write this we are also having a housekeeper start work with us. I have never liked doing housework, and as I get on it is a bit of toil to get the job done thoroughly. I am looking forward to this new hire.

Hope that you all are doing well and coping with the ongoing surges of the Pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment