Monday, February 18, 2013

YOSEMITE - Monday Feb 18


I again apologize on the meager entry for today. We were out shooting until after sunset, and then there was a long dinner hour. This all culminated with our trying to figure out tomorrow morning's routine.

There is a good chance of snow possibly starting as early as 0300. If this happens we are going to be off at 0500 to try and capture some of the snow in the Valley before we have to get people to the airport in Fresno by 1100. If the snow holds off until later in the morning we will sleep in a bit and
go to the Redwood Grove in the Wawona area to photograph the big trees with a meager amount of snow around them.

Therefore, I will continue to be overdue in downloading pictures to this site and giving you a better report of this adventure.

The next entry to the blog will be on Friday after two days of rest and recovery and cleaning up from this trip. Thank you for staying with me on the journey.


Lower Yosemite Falls

Yosemite Falls

Young Mule Deer

Mule Deer Portrait

Bridal Veil Falls

Bridal Veil Falls Monochrome
Water Study 1

Water Study 2

Water Study 3

Water Study 4

Valley View 1

Valley View 2


  1. Looking forward to seeing the next batch of photos :-) Diane

  2. Thanks for joining the journey. It was a great trip though no snow.