Thursday, January 26, 2017

CALIFORNIA COAST - JANUARY 2017 - 7


MONDAY, 9 JANUARY

We had a short photo session at the beach once again this morning. 
 
LONG EXPOSURE BEFORE SUNRISE

BIRDS ON AN ISLAND

ROCKS AND SURF

QUIET SURF

As we had all our gear packed, we then headed directly to the San Francisco airport. We parted ways there and headed for our separate homes in Iowa, Illinois, Virginia, New York, and San Diego. Before checking my bag I packed away some of my outer wear, and tripod.

I had time to dally so I enjoyed a little breakfast, and then settled down with my book to await boarding the plane for home. The flight went smoothly and was on time. I treated my airport shuttle driver to a crab sandwich from Pt. Loma Seafood for dinner.

It was good to get home. This was a challenging trip, but I had a good time enjoying some old haunts, and photographing some wonderful coast.

1 comment: